Saturday, August 1, 2009

A different world.

You are the reason I wake up, the very reason for my day,
This isn't going to be easy, Its just the things I need to say

You have to realize what youre doing, you have to realize it alone
the thought of you coming back, the thought of how much we've grown..

You know I think youre gorgeous, but thats not even almost the thing..
I know soon you'll be in my driveway, thats when my phone will start to ring..

So we'll watch the stars together, and tell secrets about our life..
knowing tomorrow it'll all be forgotten, is like being stabbed by a knife.

I can deal with the having fun, I cant deal without your smile,
Please try not to be vain, youre not the best boy in my file.

I knew we'd never be much, but I dont count this as a waste
I would've stayed for the whole meal, but you only wanted a taste.

You think Im the one losing, like youre getting off scotch free..
but soon enough you'll realize, youre the one who's missing me.

If all you got out of this was a different impression of a girl,
I hope thats a lesson you held, you saw a different world.

No comments:

Post a Comment