Wednesday, August 5, 2009

biggest fan

Staring at the stars like they hold some kind of answer
I guess you weren't the only one who had a chance here

I was fooling myself in hopes of fooling you too
Im not as tough as I talk but you know that's nothing new

We talked about dreams and stupid big time plans
and now all you should know, Is I'm still your biggest fan

You saw through my story, and I thank god you did
I'm glad we both see now, im still a little kid

You helped me grown up, if only at sixteen
I realize who I am now, I realize what you mean

there's reasons I don't reply, reasons I don't say yes,
The reasons are fairly obvious, you'd get it on the first guess

I take to heart the things you said, and all I said was true
I'm finally at a point, where I can say this is through.

No comments:

Post a Comment