Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ive been roaming around always looking down at all I see.



"I want him. I don't even think he's perfect anymore
and I still want him."
- Wicked


Those words seemed so sincere
and I've been so lonely here.


"You know I used to spend every day thinking about you
and dreaming about you, and everytime you walked by
I lost myself, do you know what that feels like? And you
couldn’t possibly know what it feels like to have that person
not have the same feelings back. Look, I'm sorry if you
miss the way I looked at you, but i dont miss the way you
never looked at me."


She laid her heart and soul right in


your hands, and you stole her every


dream, you crushed her plans.


She never even knew she had a choice,


& that's what happens when the


only voice she hears is tellin' her she can't.


You stupid boy.


-Stupid Boy; Keith Urban


I wasn't happy about them breaking up. not at all.
I never once thought that it meant she might start liking me.
all I cared about was the fact that she got really hurt.
and I guess I realized at that moment that I really do love her.
because there was nothing to gain and that didn't matter.
the perks of being a wallflower; stephen chbosky





Whats your biggest fear? being forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment