Sunday, May 10, 2009

The neighbors said she moved away; Funny how is rained all day.

I shouldve known this was coming to an end, especially since you think im that kinda girl.
But Im not.
Im okay on my own, silly of me huh? To not want someone right beside me 24/7. stupid girl. I can sleep on my own and wake up on my own. Shocking. I dont need you, Honestly, I dont need anyone. Im happier on my own, that isnt because I dont love you with everything I have, that isnt it at all, Im happy on my own because I can prove that Im stronger than anyone thinks Im capable of being. Im a big girl.
Ive never lied when I said how much you mean to me, Except those hate things.
I didnt put a time limit on us either, which sad enough, you cant say that for yourself. But I guess its okay, youve gotta make goals for yourself right? Gotta set yourself up for some standards, and you did. Some awful hideous standards.
I may not have been the kinda girl you thought I was when we first met, But I thank God everyday for not being her. Im happy with who I am, It took me a while to get here., Ill admit that. But now that im here, now that Im happy with me, I wouldnt change that for any boy in the world.
If a boy comes along and he's right for me, then Im happy, If he loves me for me, Im ecstatic, but most of all If he understands me, and gives me space to find myself, Im in love.

Im in love.

So, Im taking time to be alone. Im taking time to find me. Im not going back there, at least not for a while. I can feel weights being lifted. You were right I couldnt try to be who I wanted because you were in the way.
Now im trying harder than ever. Ill prove you wrong, but best of all, Ill prove myself right.

No comments:

Post a Comment